After millions of requests, I am finally getting around to posting pictures of the REMODEL!It's really hard to try to explain it in pictures, but I'll try my best! Click on the picture to read the details.
New pantry. The walls in the kitchen and family room are gray, very pretty! Liza decided to leave the original hard wood. It was covered with tile, but Matt got rid of that and fixed it all up nice and pretty!!
Above the stove is where Matt filled in the little window, that I was talking about in photo#2. They are putting in a glass tile backsplash (in gray). The sink goes in below the window on the left.
Looking at the back door (it is open). The door on the right is a coat closet.
The view from the back door.
Maybe I should scan the blue print, so you can get a better visual!!
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Before and After
Posted by Melissa Miller at 8:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
good job posting and great job, Matt! I feel like I am playing "house" in my new kitchen.
Ah, so jealous Liza...I wish I had someone to come rip out my bathrooms and kitchen!!
Post a Comment