Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Spring Break in SLC

We decided we needed a little get away for Spring Break, so we headed all the way to Salt Lake...we are very adventurous! Friday morning I went and worked out at Curves, while Melissa (my sister in law) was working...I had just joined and I needed her to show me the ropes! After my workout (and a shower) Benji and I took the kids to The Children's Museum. I took Benj and the boys last year and decided it was a great tradition for Aunt Melissa to take them there!

We also went to the aquarium...Lily kissing the frog. She saw some teenage girls doing this and wanted to get in on the action!
Isn't that the cutest picture EVER!!!
Cousins are the BEST!!

1 comments:

Tisa said...

Is the children's museum worth going to. Are there a lot of hands on things to do?