Remember our little kitten that we found when it was 2 weeks old, and we bottle fed it, and it got lost last week?
...well, I got this email from a friend (it was a mass email sent out to all our neighbors)
Hi! We also have a kitty that came out of nowhere a few days ago and decided to live on our balcony. She's about 4 months old, black with a white spot on her neck. She doesn't seem stray though. She is not afraid of us, and not even of our dog! She is extremely friendly and follows us everywhere when we go out. If it belongs to anyone, call us! 310-****
We will continue to give her food and water but we already have 2 cats and don't want to take her in.
Debora A
...THAT'S OUR KITTY!! WE GOT HIM BACK!! I WENT TO PICK HIM UP AND HE GAVE ME LOVES! (yes, I let the cat cuddle with me....sneeze, sneeze!)
The kids are going to be so happy when they get home from school! Christopher prayed for the kitty every time he prayed. What a sweet kitty!
Thursday, December 10, 2009
A Christmas Miracle!
Posted by Melissa Miller at 12:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I was just going to pass that email on to you but thankfully someone else did! Hooray you found your kitty! :)
Post a Comment