Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween 2009

Army man

Pooh's Corner...Pooh, Piglet, Christopher Robin, Tigger (my little brother and his family)
The first thing Jos did when he put on his Tigger costume was try to bounce on his tail...cause that's what Tiggers do...bounce!
Uncle Jayson's costume is rather boring, next year I expect better!
Chaseton making a funny face...I call to eat him!
Hannah Montana and Belle had fun playing with Uncle Matt. He didn't even dress up, party pooper!
Howdy partner!
Oompa Loompa doppity do, I've got another puzzle for you!After trunk or treating at the church we crashed my friend's family party. Christopher, "H", and "M" trading candy. ("A"-do you like my code names??!!)
Lily the bumble bee, this is a reuse costume from Madeline last year!
Madeline decided in September, maybe August, that she wanted to be an Oompa Loompa. The costume was really easy to put together.
Chase was so excited to have someone his size to play with! Hyrum is the cutest Pooh Bear ever.
This costume won almost all of the prizes in our big contest. Tim (my nerdy brother) made a Flux Capacitor. It was awesome. He even had a bucket that said "save the clock tower". (For those of you that don't remember, think "Back to the Future"!)
PS I did dress up I just didn't get any pictures of me. I was a fairy on Friday and a cat on Saturday. Next year I am going to make Matt be Peter Pan (with tights!) and I'll be Tink. That will teach him to not dress up!

0 comments: