On Tuesday evening Matt and Madeline were playing football in the backyard. Matt kept hearing some birdish-kittenish-crying. After awhile it got very intense and didn't stop. Madeline and I went to investigate. In the lot behind our house we found this teeny tiny kitten in a wood pile.We fed it baby formula (thanks Amy!) the first night and the next day I got it some kitten formula (I didn't even know they made that!) and a little animal bottle.
The last 2 nights it has slept ALL NIGHT LONG! I know I should probably wake it up to eat in the middle of the night, but we all know how much I love my sleep!
We have left it in a box in our back yard and the momma cat hasn't come to get it. The cat that we think is the mom stopped by yesterday, but no sign of it today.

1 comments:
You are very sweet to care for an orphan. That is sad. Are you going to keep it?
Post a Comment