That is amazing! I kind of knew that from looking at Liza's blog, but it's still amazing to see. Your smoothie looks interesting. Maybe I'll have to come try it one day. I don't blame Christopher for liking the knife set, I like it too! (I like it so much I have it. :))
That is so cute, lovie. Thanks for posting. I will show Hattie in the morning. I think she was about three in the "2 year old" picture, but otherwise accurate. Nice idea.
3 comments:
Wow - what a blessing - she was so TINY!!!
That is amazing! I kind of knew that from looking at Liza's blog, but it's still amazing to see. Your smoothie looks interesting. Maybe I'll have to come try it one day. I don't blame Christopher for liking the knife set, I like it too! (I like it so much I have it. :))
That is so cute, lovie. Thanks for posting. I will show Hattie in the morning. I think she was about three in the "2 year old" picture, but otherwise accurate. Nice idea.
Post a Comment