Monday, May 11, 2009

Anna's Graduation

My niece, Anna, graduated from UVU with bachelor's in Deaf Studies! She is the first of my parent's grandchildren to graduate from college. (These nieces and nephews of mine simply could not be old enough to go to college!! I must be getting old!)


President Monson (the Prophet of our Church) spoke!
The fellow on the screen in my Uncle Doyle. He is on the Board of Trustees at UVU. He was sitting RIGHT BEHIND THE PROPHET!!
Anna's cheering section!
She is walking down there somewhere! I found her by the way she walks!!
If you click on this picture you will see Anna's interpreter sitting on a chair right in the middle of the picture. Anna is sitting on the first row, third person in.
Anna's Grandma Myra
The little kids got sick of taking pictures and decided to play a little game of hide and go seek.
Anna and her mom, Kim!
Showing off her BLING from the Grandparents.
2 of her 3 sets of Grandparents. Her Pauling Grandparents were in Hawaii.


The Pearson representatives.

Anna and some of her little cousins.

3 comments:

liza said...

She is just so dang cute. I can't believe she's old enough to graduate!

Brenna LaPray said...

I can't believe that you are old enough to have a niece that old either. I say YOU because I'm younger than you, right? Okay only by two months...but I'm younger LOL!!! I hate being old.

Anna said...

the way I walk?!?! LOL Thank you so much for coming!! You guys are awesome!!