Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Firsts...

Well, this was sure fun!

1. Who was your FIRST prom date?Justin Kuhni
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?I don't remember who my first love was.
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?Never had it.
4. What was your FIRST job?BRG...a telephone survey company, I lasted maybe 2 weeks.
5. What was your FIRST car?my lovely tiny 1982 Dodge D50!
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?I think Matt or Amanda
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?Matt
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?Mrs McKinney and Mrs. Schofield, they had a big class and they taught together. (Edgemont Elementary)
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?Cancun with Mom, Dad, Liza, and sick pregnant Jenny, in 7th grade.
10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?Cari Ann Farr. I saw her at Target right before Christmas.
11. Where was your FIRST sleep over?Probably April Hall's house, but I was always scared to sleep there because her dad is a dentist and I thought he would come and look at my teeth while I was asleep!!
12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?Matt!!!
13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?Jenny's or Angelee's? I walked down the aisle as a bride's maid at Chrissy's wedding. That was a first.
14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?Went potty!!
15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?NKOTB!! With Amanda for her birthday, at the Marriott Center. My cousin, Anna, made fun of me because I loved them after the concert. She said "people don't really like them any more ya know"!!
16. FIRST tattoo?I don't have any
17. FIRST piercing?Ears, when I was 3.
18. FIRST foreign country you've been to?Mexico
19. FIRST movie you remember seeing?I can't remember.
20. When was your FIRST detention?NEVER!!
21. What was the FIRST state you lived in?Utah
22. Who was your FIRST roommate?Amy Talbot, I should see if she is on here!!
24. Who was your FIRST kiss?no comment! BUT, I did have "sweet 16 never been kissed"!!

1 comments:

Bryan and Elissa Johnson said...

Okay my first concert was that NKOTB too. The same one. How funny is that. I wanted toget a group to go when they were here in October just for fun. Oh well. Maybe another time. haha