Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Birthday!!

Yesterday I turned 33! I can't believe I am so old. I had a fun filled day.
First I met the girls (and Matt!!) at Winger's...one of my fav's! Chase looks a bit drunk!

Me and my Momma!
We can't party without the little girls! It was also Brandy's birthday...how cute are we, we have the same birthday!
Chasers mid-chew! After Winger's I went shopping ALL BY MYSELF!! I found all sorts of fabulous deals...like, shirts for $3.00 at DownEast, shoes for $5 at one of those teenager stores! After shopping I went to visit Katie in the hospital, then I went to pick up Madeline and Christopher from school, went back up to Orem for this.......
Brandy's birthday bash! The little girls could not break the pinata, so we had tough man Christopher come in and bust it open. (He was not happy that he had to be at the girl birthday party, so he was watching Transformers in Amanda and Jayson's room!!)
Chase found a playmate!
Chase attacking the playmate!
The little girls found a new BFF...Cousin Jesse!
LOOK WHO CAME TO BRANDY'S BIRTHDAY PARTY!!! HANNAH MONTANA!!!!
Amanda and Hannah jammin'!

My mom was watching cousin Frankie, so not only did we get to dance with Hannah, but we got to cuddle with this little love bug!!
After that party Matt and I went to Los Hermanos!! I even let them sing to me...just so I could get a free fried ice cream!!
I had about 45 birthday wishes on Facebook, cup cakes from my visiting teachers and many phone calls! I felt ever-so loved!!

10 comments:

liza said...

Many phone calls except for your dumb sister from Jersey who felt like she was in contact with you because of facebook, but didn't call until the next day. I'm sorry sis. I was thinking of you all day. I'm glad you had a nice day and felt so loved.

Ginga said...

Looks like you had an awesome day!!

marcikay said...

well happy birthday!!
looks like you had lots of fun!!

Benji Pearson said...

Looks like fun! I wish we would have known about it we could have come down.

ocmist said...

Happy Birthday to you!!! From Linda and OC.

Really? Hannah Montana? Chrisy's daughter, Kacie would DIE !!!!

Your mom looks GREAT!!! Hope to be seeing her soon.

Anonymous said...

glad to see you had an awesome day!

Gwen said...

Happy birthday! Looks like you had a great day! What fun that you have such a close extended family to help celebrate your day!

Angi Snyder said...

You are so not old. Looks like you had a ball, and shopping by yourself is pure bliss!

La La Land said...

Happy Birthday!!

Kim said...

hahhaha soo fun.. im just now seeing these pics.. im gonna have to add them to my blog!!