Tuesday, February 3, 2009

25 Random Things...

...I'll put it on her too!
1) I have to lay facing the outside of the bed, so I can see if someone walks in the room. When I was little I had to put a pillow next to me, that way if a murderer came he would stab the pillow and not me. I sure would have fooled him!
2) I clean my ears way too much.
3) I love to eat out. I have many favorites, but Training Table is my all time favorite. My friends and I used to go there all the time in high school. Varenka always ordered the Hawaiian Burger, and ate it with a fork. Matt will not go there with me anymore...unless it has been a long long time.
4) I don't iron. Matt does!
5) Matt and I kissed on our first date. It is still up in the air who kissed whom first!!
6) I get butterflies in my tummy when I think about Matt. I am so in love with him!
7) I want braces. My bottom teeth are very messed up. The tip of my tongue has the indention's of my crooked teeth.
8) Matt bought me the Mama Mia DVD for Christmas. I watch the sing-a-long version and belt it out.
9) When I went to the dentist I really wanted to get laughing gas, but I didn't think I really needed it. I just wanted it for fun! My mom is terrified of the dentist, so she always let us get it. I let my kids get it too, it helps calm the nerves.
10) I have given myself over 10,000 insulin shots, but still almost pass out when I get a flu shot (or when anyone pokes me with a needle).
11) I made a bed for the ugly neighbor cat on our back porch, behind some things to keep the rain and snow away. But I think the black neighbor cat claimed it.
12) I love to have people over.
13) When I got my wisdom teeth out in 1999, the dentist hit a nerve and now half of my tongue is partially numb.
14) I have to have cranberry sauce on Thanksgiving. Or whenever I eat stuffing.
15) If I had a million dollars I would buy the house I grew up in, redo it, and live in it...so many awesome memories.
16) My house is organized, but not squeaky clean. I hate doing things like washing walls, baseboards, and windows.
17) I bought Madeline lots of Barbies to full fill my childhood dream...she hardly ever played with them.
18) I love my nieces and nephews beyond words.
19) I might throw up if Liza doesn't come out this summer (and stay for about 8 weeks or a million!!).
20) My hair is longer now then it has ever been in my whole life.
21) I drink Diet Pepsi everyday (that one is dumb, everyone already knows that!!).
22) Sometimes I eat candy during Sacrament Meeting, and blame it on being diabetic. One time someone asked my friend if I was pregnant, because they saw me eating at church. She told them that I have diabetes and my blood sugar was probably low!
23) I love my cute small town of Santaquin. I was so nervous to move here, but I fell in love with it quick.
24) I have a birth mark on my collar bone that looks just like a hickey!! My mom noticed it in the delivery room, and you can see it on the "first photos" picture they take of you in the hospital!!
25) When I was about 5 months old my dad put me on the hood of the car, in a car seat, and I fell off. My skulls was cracked...I know, I know..."so that is what is wrong with you". HAHA, very funny.

10 comments:

Bryan and Elissa Johnson said...

so call me when you go to Training Table. I will go with you. I love it. I always get the fatty cheese fries with the amazing ultimate dipping sauce. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. Bryan won't go either, he doesn't like that place.

marcikay said...

You.. you just make me laugh.. I love your list!
Why is it when I read them, even when I read things I didn't know, they just make sense??
They all fit you!!

marcikay said...

Oh.. and by the way.. It must be a "grew up in Utah county thing".. but I just DON'T like Training Table.. Luckily, Davy doesn't either, so I don't have a problem.. Just when pesky friends come in town who HAVE to go.. blah!

Suzy said...

Very fun to read...and about sleeping facing the outside of the bed...I totally do that and when I was growing up I had to do stuff to avoid the murderers as well!

Anonymous said...

You throwing up is definetly a good motive to get Liza out here this summer!

marcikay said...

I am SOOO over TGIFridays (shocking I know!!)

Bryan and Elissa Johnson said...

Okay so I say Marci your not invited when we go go Training table. Right Melissa.? haha

marcikay said...

Seriously, I'd hate to miss out on going on a girl's date, but I won't miss TT

Anonymous said...

I love to read people list you learn so much about them. I loved barbies when I was little also and I keep trying to get Kate to play with Strawberry Shortcake.

jujumort said...

OK I want you to buy that old house too! I love that house! Also I think this list was awesome!