Since the beginning of time we have had Chinese food on New Years day. From the beginning we ordered from the Chiam Cafe. It was ever so delicious. They closed about 7 years ago and we have been in search of a new place. We tried Panda Express take-out. That didn't work, we tried going to a Chinese Buffet, that worked for a few years, but it just wasn't The Chiam. Last year David told us of a place in south Provo called Saigon Cafe. We had it last year and decided it passed our rigorous test....they deliver (and the food is actually really good!). The computer geeks huddled together talking about blah, blah, blah! Tim looks so much like Bryan these days.
Friday, January 2, 2009
New Years 2009
Posted by Melissa Miller at 8:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Good thing the t.v. is still on-in true Pearson form. Now, will you please take some pictures of Mom's kitchen with no one in it so I can see what it looks like. I want details! I miss you Lovie.
It looks like you had a fun time and I loved all the Christmas pictures.
Ok, that's so funny about the kitchen! I love how you said, "it ain't any bigger." My dad is the same way. I think they look for the smallest area to bring you all together.
This is always one of my favorite family activities! I look forward to it so much. :)
Post a Comment