Monday, January 19, 2009
...And After!!
He even tilted the shelves, so the cans will roll, for easier rotation! Notice all the cans of wheat on the top shelf of the bottom 2 pictures!
Posted by Melissa Miller at 8:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I am so proud of you. Dn't you feel like you have accompished something you are supposed too. Even if it was just one or two boxes of something. Way to go. tell Matt good job on the shelves. Bryan built me shelves like that too when we moved in. Who knew how excited we would get over having SHELVES!! haha
So when is Matt visiting my storage room?
You go Girl!! Looks like you don't need my help after all - those shelves are already full. I am very impressed.
Nice job!! The great thing about having the stuff out of the boxes, like your cans, is that you can use it when ever its needed; Sundays, late at night, too lazy to go to the store, snowed in. Not just when the world is coming to an end. Thats how we have ours, it so nice to be able to go to our little "store" and get things we need.
Very nice. Now just keep working on it bit by bit. 50 pounds here, a case there. That's what I do. And start learning how to use some of it. :) Although I don't worry too much about the long term things like wheat, because, well, they last a LONG time. It probably would be a good idea to get a wheat grinder though..... If you want to come use mine so you can see one in action, you're more than welcome to. Rusty's been after me to grind some wheat. He likes wheat flours in his pancakes, but I haven't made any in at least 6 months. I'm a SLACKER!
Matt Rocks!
Post a Comment