Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Meet Decorators Lil & Jos

Anna wanted me to help her decorate her new room. We decided The Quilted Bear was a good place to start. Mom and Joseph met us there. We saw tons of things that we liked, but figured we could make them for a fraction of the cost. The 2 little kids we so good. Lily kept telling me she was not a baby anymore so she didn't need to be in the cart. Joseph stayed in the cart the whole time without complaint...except when I kept taking him out to kiss him and love him!!
Lily feeding Joseph some rice.
The kids rearranged all of them chips on that shelf. They moved ALL of them to the bottom...so little kids can reach them!
Mom, Joseph, Anna. Isn't he just a doll!!
Anna bought Lily that pink visor. We went to Roberts to buy a shelf to hang on the wall. We thought we would get a great deal, because they always have the 40% off coupon. We found one we liked, um, it was 219 DOLLARS. Hello, we are working on a college student's budget here. We went to D.I. We found a shelf as big the above mentioned shelf and it was a whole 3 dollars...gotta love D.I.
We didn't have much time when we were done shopping, so I went back the next day with Amanda to put it all together. And wouldn't you know it...I didn't take pictures of the final product...don't kill me Kim!! We still need to do a few things so I will take pictures then.

2 comments:

Anna said...

we need to finish this room...or my mom will kill ME!! She's dying to see pictures of the whole room. I should get a camera soon...but eh I got you to take all the pictures :)

Kim said...

I cant wait to see...... Anna left her camera here..ugh