A few weeks ago Anna and I were talking about yummy restaurants. I mentioned Training Table and she said she had never been. WHAT THE!!!!! We promptly set a day and time to go. By now I should own half of the restaurant. I L.O.V.E it!!!!
Isn't she the cutest ever! We have had so much fun with her. We love having her around. Our family is just complete with her. Her dad is in the Navy (is it Navy, I can never remember) so she has lived all over. She is going to UVU now, she's a senior, and doesn't have rabies! (She got bit by a dog last week...stupid dog.)
Amanda loves Training Table just as much as I do. She only orders cheese fries and ultimate dipping sauce! Gotta love the dipping sauce. Does anyone know the recipe?
This is Brandy's blanket. It was so torn and hole-y. Amanda made 3 smaller versions.
Chase is so incredibly cute. Look at those cheeks!!
Anna did make up again! She loves to do it and we love to let her.
I look kind of crusty-ish. But look at my makeup...it is blue. 
We could tell Ellie really wanted to have hers done. I asked her a few times and she said no, Madeline finally got it out of her!
8 comments:
The dipping sauce is just BBQ sauce and Mayo. It is my favorite too. Whenever I order frys I ask for a side of BBQ and Mayo!
Ahhhh - I LOVE the Training Table - have you had their Training Table Club?? It is ham/turkey, swiss, bacon and smothered in their ranch dressing - it drips and oozes yumminess.
I LOVE the Training Table. I'm all over the bleu bacon burger with some cheese fries and dipping sauce.
I am going. If you need or want a ride, email me. Don't forget to wear a dress. Blurg.
not navy...Army!! HOOAH!! oh man that day was fun!! good food. I think I need to go back soon. I should have u take a pic of my leg so u can post it on here hahaha!
Training Table rocks! Haven't been there in a while, but we used to go there all the time! Brings back fond cheese fries memories!
ULTIMATE DIPPING SAUCE! BBQ and Mayo together are heaven! Let's meet there sometime!
HELL NO the navy.. We are a ARMY FAMILY!!!!
Post a Comment