Saturday, July 26, 2008

Spanish Fork Rodeo

We went to the rodeo with our good friends from the townhouses (in Orem). We have stayed close with them because Matt built their house for them in Springville.


Christopher and Lily decided they want to do mutton-bustin' next year!





The Browers have a Lily too. The Lilys thought it was so fun to have 2 Lilys.

Lily was watching the parachuters come down from the sky. We had so much fun, I love rodeos. The kids were hoping our World-Champion-Bull-Riding-Neighbor, Wesley Silcox, would be in it...I think this rodeo wasn't quite big enough for him!! I told Matt next year we are wearing boots and hats...and I'm not kidding!

2 comments:

liza said...

You forgot to mention that Lil wanted to do the mutton busting thing. That is the best part of the whole story.

I think I need to get myself to a rodeo one of these days... I guess next week's American Idol concert will have to do. Archie, here we come!

Suzy said...

You guys never stop having fun! Looks so exciting!