Saturday, July 5, 2008

Canada Day

My friend, Shea, is from Canada and invited us to her Canada Day party. I didn't take a picture of Tisa's lovely cake of the Canadian Flag, but believe me, it was awesome! We had a trivia game on Canadian stuff...we didn't win...but Shea gave all us of Canadian candy anyway!


All of us brought fireworks. At one point a police car drove up. It made the kids really nervous...Christopher came walking by with his hands up!
It was only a guy in our ward!!
Lily found this cute teenage girl to keep her safe from the fireworks!
Madeline and Hanna.
Can you tell Lily really enjoyed the fireworks?!



We told Lily we were going to watch fireworks, so she went and grabbed her winter coat...I'm not sure why!

Shea is in the dark green shirt, Karen is in the lighter green shirt....she is hilarious!!
Christopher and Andrew.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute about the winter coat!

Shea said...

I'm glad you came. I think I have Lily's shoes.

Suzy said...

Any reason to party is cool with me! Go Canada!