After the party we went to John's house to see his goats.
Christopher with John's elk antlers.
Sage and Lily chillin'.
Sage and her sunflowers.
Christopher found this cool spider 3D puzzle at the store and just had to have it!
Lily loved Canyon's gun.
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
You are so busy! Are you still planning on coming tomorrow? All you need to bring are some chairs. Oh and fireworks if you want more than we already have.
That spider looks a little freaky. Bronson would like it though.
Hey, I think Sage and Canyon were in our ward in Springville! Their mom's sister was in our ward, her name was Liz. I remember their very unique names. :) I don't remmeber if I told you, we're in Maine right now! Very hot and muggy here, but still better than the heat you're having. Have a good 4th! I do wish we could be there, but will have fun at Grandma and Grandpas here.
Kim
Post a Comment