Saturday, April 26, 2008

Okay, Fine!!!

We all know how much I H.A.T.E pictures of myself, but I decided to give into the pressure...so here ya go!
Everyone was dancing at Cindy and Mike's reception (more pictures to come from that!) and Lily came and asked me to dance. So we showed 'em our stuff, out on the dance floor.
The pictures aren't super close ups of me, but you get the point.
Sweet Ellie joined us.
The picture of me looks like Amanda...except not s'dang skinny and cute!

3 comments:

Tim and Kristine said...

Way to be brave! I don't know why you are worried about pics of yourself. You look awesome and too are skinny like Amanda. That was fun watching all the girls dance, they were in heaven!

Marcy said...

Looks like a lot of fun!

La La Land said...

Love the photos. You look great!!! I forgot how funny you are, your blog makes me laugh.