Last Saturday was so nice, we decided to go to the park and ride bikes!
Christopher exhausted after racing with Matt.
Madeline trying to ignore me, and get away from the camera!
Look how big she looks!
Another shot of the big girl.
Madeline wanted to take one of those pictures where it looks like she is holding the far away object. We need to practice, because this one didn't really turn out.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Let's Go Ride A Bike
Posted by Melissa Miller at 10:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I have discovered that I love riding bikes. I used to love it as a kid (remember banana seats), but then fell out of love when I gained so much weight. Now that I'm thinner, I have rekindled my love. I'm so excited to see your kids enjoying ther bikes. Oh, and the pic of Madeline "holding" the faraway object (aka Christopher) is so fun!
She does look so grown up!
Post a Comment