It seems like we celebrated Madeline's birthday all weekend long! On her birthday we went to Brick Oven with Grandma Judy, Grandpa Jim, Grandma Jacci, and Aunt Megan.
Christopher, Megan and the birthday girl.
In the booth behind her is Matt, Lily, Grandpa Jim and Grandma Jacci.
She was embarrassed that they sang to her, but secretly she liked it!
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Finally, Her Birthday is Actually Here!
Posted by Melissa Miller at 9:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
Happy Birthday Miss Madelove.
Hey, Thank you for your comment. I have not seen or heard from you for a long time. How are you? Your blog is so cute. I am glad you found my blog. We need to get Brenna on the ball with this whole blogging thing. She sure is'nt doing that great of job. Oh well she's having twins in about 4 weeks. She probably has other things on her mind. Anyways I will keep you posted on our life and you do the same.
Neysa
I can't believe how big she is getting! She just looks so pretty!
Brick Oven is my favorite restaurant! Love her clothes and bike :)
I was to embarresed when they sang it was so annoying and the cake stuff they had was discusting, all it is, is pure frosting alittle bit of sprinkles and a cherry on top. how gross is that?
Post a Comment