Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Sightings

I finally saw Gary Coleman today! He was driving a Saturn Sky Roadster. It is a sports car that looks pretty cool, but when you get up to it and see that it is a Saturn you say, "oh, it's a Saturn". For some reason "sports car" and "Saturn" don't really go together.

Ever since I moved to Santaquin people have been asking me if I have seen him, well today was the big day!

We have other celebs in Santaquin ya know...does the name Wesley Silcox ring a bell? Well, if it doesn't (because it didn't to me either!) let me tell you he is only the WORLD'S BEST BULL RIDER. He lives two doors down. His truck says "Wesley Silcox" on it...no missing him!

7 comments:

Suzy said...

If you want to see him up close and personal you can take Grandma to dyalisis. Apparently he goes sometimes at the same time as Grandma...or so my Mom has said.

Melissa Miller said...

Greg told me he has seen him at Dialysis. I've taken her twice, but I haven't seen him yet.

Tropicanna said...

I have seen Gary Coleman at Sprint and Weinerschnitzel in Orem. Congrats on finally seeing him! I can't believe the world's best bull rider is your neighbor!!!! That's WAY cooler than Gary Coleman! Whoo hoo!

Shea said...

I saw him the other day at like 6:45 am when I was coming back from working out. Wonder where he is going that early? I think that bull-rider guy is a big deal.

nancy said...

Melissa look at you! If you on day show up on a VH1 show you know your big time! Dont forget the little people :)

liza said...

how fun to have two celebs in your town. why the HE#$ would he want to live in sanda-quen? jk

liza said...

did you say, "whachu talking 'bout willis?" to him?