Last week Amanda told me that she really wanted to go to Magleby's Fresh on Saturday morning. I promptly reminded her that the one is Spanish Fork serves breakfast ALL DAY LONG!! We went the very next day!! How adorable is she?
Sage posed every time I got the camera out. She knew if it was on her. Even if she was talking to someone, she would stop and pose. Oh how I love that girl.
Joseph and Grandma came along too. He had a great time with his cousins. Lily is really attached to Grandma. She gets soooo sad when it is time to leave Grandma's house. She will go over to Grandma with the saddest little face and just weep. Grandmas sure are nice to have around.
Lily would not hold still for one second. These two pictures are the best I could do!!
Monday, March 3, 2008
Mag Fresh!
Posted by Melissa Miller at 9:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment