When was this? If it was recent when are we going to see everyone?
It was last summer.
Hi Melissa! That's so funny how you found us through the blogosphere. I'm excited to read your blog and get to know you better. BTW, would you mind taking our last name off your links? We like to maintain a little anonymity. Thanks!
ok will try and leave a comment again...!!
Wow! I love seeing all of you. I miss your cute family. Tell the sissies hello!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
When was this? If it was recent when are we going to see everyone?
It was last summer.
Hi Melissa! That's so funny how you found us through the blogosphere. I'm excited to read your blog and get to know you better. BTW, would you mind taking our last name off your links? We like to maintain a little anonymity. Thanks!
ok will try and leave a comment again...!!
Wow! I love seeing all of you. I miss your cute family. Tell the sissies hello!
Post a Comment