Who took these lovely pictures...oh, that would be me!! Matt heard my pleas for a new camera! He didn't buy me a new one, he just brought home his work camera. It is AMAZING! I'll never go back to my ex-camera again NEVER NEVER NEVER. I had fun playing around with the soft focus, sepia, crop, etc. on the computer.



I need to get some of Christopher and more of Madeline, but they didn't really want to play with me.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Canra Shy
Posted by Melissa Miller at 9:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
PRO-fessional! They turned out very nice!
You should take up photography. You do so well. I'm sorry it has taken so long to get back to you. I don't know Becca's maiden name but if you find out let me know. I would love to see how she's doing. Your kids are darling!
Post a Comment