Those pics are so dang adorable. Yes, I can see Tim making that expression. I see Lilo do a similar expression that reminds me of you on the pot when you were little! Don't kill me for saying that. Now I want a new can-ra!
Suzy-that is the Red Barn. I love that bench out front with the red background. We had fun. It was really windy though. Liza-if I had a scanner I would scan that potty picture and post it! It looks so much like Lily. I'll get around to it. I was mortified when Nikki took it, but now I think it is rather cute!!
5 comments:
Is this at the Red Barn? I totally want to do my Family pics there this year.
Those pics are so dang adorable. Yes, I can see Tim making that expression. I see Lilo do a similar expression that reminds me of you on the pot when you were little! Don't kill me for saying that. Now I want a new can-ra!
Suzy-that is the Red Barn. I love that bench out front with the red background. We had fun. It was really windy though.
Liza-if I had a scanner I would scan that potty picture and post it! It looks so much like Lily. I'll get around to it. I was mortified when Nikki took it, but now I think it is rather cute!!
I've been to the Red Barn and million times and never realized how great it would be for taking pictures at. Good eye!
I have a Scanner!!!
Post a Comment