Lily and Brandy have been wanting to have a sleepover at our house for a while! Their wish finally came true last week. They fell asleep on the way home, but woke up for a few minutes. Look at Brandy's hands, they are still red from her little dip in the dye!
Is that the cutest picture ever! They fell asleep like that and stayed that way most of the night!
They were so happy to wake up next to each other. I heard them chatting around 7:45.
Kristine promised (well she didn't really promise, but I'll put words into her mouth and say she promised!!) to let Ellie sleepover next time! Of course, we would have to have both Sage and Brandy sleep over then. Can you imagine the amount of cuteness we would have!!
When the girls have sleepovers Christopher gets to sleep at Grandma and Grandpa's. He loves it. Mom always says she feels bad becasue there is nothing for him to do. He loves to read books and then talk about them for hours on end! Grandma and Grandpa are very patient and listen to all he has to say about reptiles, planets, sharks, you name it! Whenever he gets a new book he has to take it to show them.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
The Big Sleep Over!!
Posted by Melissa Miller at 9:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hooray for sleepovers! Especially when they fall asleep in the car and you don't have to deal with them not being able to fall asleep. I still think of Brandy as a little two year old mama's girl and cannot imagine her being big enough to have a sleep over.
I think I'm overdue for a sleep over with my sissies:(
I love that the girls are all tangled up in their sleep. I love finding my kids that way and I SO remember you doing the same with me when we were little. All elbows and knees!
I think I mentioned this before, but when my nephew puts his leg on his wife while they are snuggling, he calls it her "sleep belt." So cute.
Post a Comment