Since Matt is so sick I decided to make a nice Valentine's dinner. Madeline has been begging for waffles for weeks and Christopher was asking for pancakes this morning. That left me no choice but to make breakfast for dinner! We had a nice candle light dinner with sparkling cider! Madeline thought it was very embarrassing. She said I was the most embarrassing Mom! Isn't that sweet! She looks mad in the picture above, but she was really having a good time.
Heart shaped pancakes, and waffles with strawberries and cream. Excuse the crazy flash!!
Heart shaped sausage.
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Valentine's Dinner
Posted by Melissa Miller at 8:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
you are so cute! Poor Matt, he doesn't look like himself!
What a fun idea. You are very creative. Matt looks just miserable!
What is Matt sick with? I hope he feels better soon. I think the dinner is fun and I'll bet it was yummy. How cute are you to make heart shaped sausage! Lucky family!
Post a Comment