Thursday, February 14, 2008

Snow Drifts

It started snowing around 3:30 pm on Wednesday, it didn't stop until about 3:30 am on Thursday. It was so windy I couldn't tell if it was still snowing or if the snow was just blowing about. We opened to garage door to find this massive snow drift. That is Matt's truck in the middle of the picture, the big white thing on the right is the ward scout trailer.


That is our hose on the lawn...remember I used it to clean Christopher's chucks off the side of the car (see post titled "Sicko Update"). Some parts of our yard had a trace of snow others had this...

Out our back door, looking at the door leading to our bedroom. Look how the snow blew on the windows and doors. We were playing on this porch just the day before, and we had a tiny bit of snow left in our yard.

1 comments:

Benji Pearson said...

that was a crazy storm! we had smaller snow drifts on our porch too! I couldn't tell if some of those pictures were indoors!
Are you all better yet? I hope all is well! I love your updates with Valentines and all! Since I always look for comments I guess I better leave one once in awhile. I do check your blog often! I enjoy seeing what you are all up to!