Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sicko Update

Matt is now the recipiant of the sicky germs. He came home from work at 3:30....what the...

Madeline went back to school today. She missed a whole week. She was excited to go back, but hated to wake up early. Grandma Jacci and Aunt Chelsey ordered her some skins for her pump (it is basically a sticker you can put on the pump, except the screen, just to give it a cool new look). They came today, and she is so excited to show them to her friends at school.

Christopher went back to school yesterday. He has to stay in for recess and suck on cough drops. Today when I went to pick them up he started coughing really hard, so I rolled down the window (because he is Mr. Gag Reflex) and he hurled all down the side of the car!!

Lily is still untouched! She is completely potty trained (except at night)!! She has had only 2 accidents in 6 days. Today she told me she only wanted "one and a half fish, not three and a half". I had given her two swedish fish, apparently that was too many. Two doesn't exsist in her world. It is always one or three.

I'm still hackin' away. I am usually okay in the day, but I have to take Tussin at night.

I think that is it for now.

...why won't my spell check work????

3 comments:

liza said...

punkin, that is just awful! i can't believe how long you guys have been at it. poor all of you. glad lil is staying strong.

when we got sick over thanksgiving lilo was the only one to stay well too. maybe it was the two freaking YEARS of nursing that helped him! or maybe the little ones are just saving up for the future. who knows?

hope matt feels better. remind him to stay off the ciggs.

Suzy said...

What was your potty training secret? Max can go in the toilet, but he just doesn't like to. I ask him if he has to go and he says no in a whiny voice and then he pees like 2 seconds later.

Melissa Miller said...

Suzy, that is exactly what Lily did. I think she was just finally ready, and it clicked. No secrets here!!