Sunday, February 24, 2008

I Like Him Alot!!

1. What is his name? Matthew Christopher Miller (Christopher comes from Christopher Robin...Jim hadn't heard the story of Winnie the Pooh until he was an adult, and loved it.)
2. How long have you been married? 11 years
3. How long did you date? Um, well I sorta Dear John-ed him. We dated for 5 weeks before his mission and 6 months after his mission. We were engaged for 7 weeks.
4. Who eats more sweets? Both of us are big snackers.
5. Who said I love you first? He did, on the day of his farewell.
6. Who is taller? Him
7. Who can sing better? Me, but I sing horribly.
8. Who is smarter? Him.
9. Who does the laundry? Me
10. Who pays the bills? Me
11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
12. Who cooks dinner? Me
13. Who drives? Usually him, unless he is too tired. I am a really bad backseat driver...poor fella.
14. Who is more stubborn? Me!
15. Who kissed who first? Him!
16. Who asked who out first? It was a blind date.
17. Who proposed? Him, of course
18. Who wears the pants? Me, hence my blog name "Mrs. Bossy Pants"!!!

0 comments: