Most of the pics arnt working. Am I the only one its not working for?
how fun! i miss you guys.
Yeah, sorry about my surgery and the egg hunt! I'm sure Shane would still not be against it. If you can't figure something else out, let me know and I am sure we can figure something out!
Melissa,I got your message on my blog. I can get John and Ema's info for you. I'll leave a message when I get it. They live in So. Cal.debbie
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Most of the pics arnt working. Am I the only one its not working for?
how fun! i miss you guys.
Yeah, sorry about my surgery and the egg hunt! I'm sure Shane would still not be against it. If you can't figure something else out, let me know and I am sure we can figure something out!
Melissa,
I got your message on my blog. I can get John and Ema's info for you. I'll leave a message when I get it. They live in So. Cal.
debbie
Post a Comment