Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Birthdays Are Fun!

I had a really great birthday! Matt, Lily, Mom, Dad, Amanda, Sage, and birthday girl Brandy took me out to lunch. We went to my current fav, Winger's.

Amanda and Mom gave me moola for the ole birthday, took Lily for the afternoon, and sent me shopping. I scored...I found tons of great clothes. Plus, it was nice to just walk around the mall by myself!! I had a gift certificate for See's candy, so I used that too. Yummy, Apricot Delights...isn't it funny that all of Mom's favorites are my fav's too!

In the evening we went to Kangaroo Zoo for Brandy's party. That place is so much fun! The kids (and adults) had a great time.
This slide is really hard to climb up. I was laughing so hard that I didn't have any strength to pull myself up. Matt tried to push me up, but that made me laugh even harder!


On Friday night Matt and I went to dinner and a movie to celebrate my 32 years!!

1 comments:

liza said...

what a blast. i love the pic of lil riding the whatever it was. topher looks so grown-up. i miss madeline. hattie is always asking about her. we just miss all of you!