Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Better?

I think we are almost all better. I told the kids they could go out today for recess. I had them stay in last week...well the 3 days that they went to school. Madeline told me today she hasn't coughed "for like 4 days"! I haven't had to give cough medicine to anyone, including myself, "for like 4 days"! That is a HUGE improvement. The girls slept at Brandy and Sage's house on Sunday night (no school Monday) and Christopher got to sleep at Grandma and Grandpa's! He was sooooooo excited. That is the ultimate awesome thing to get to do!!!
Matt is feeling TONS better. He just has the hacking cough left. He will probibly have that for another week, but at least strep isn't killing him anymore!
The kids are excited to go to basketball this week. They missed 2 weeks. They are both doing really well, and love it. Christopher is a bit of a show-off. Sometimes when he gets the ball he will dribble, dribble, dribble-under-the-leg, dibble!! It is very funny!
That is all for now. I will post some pictures next time, because what good is a blog if it doesn't have pictures!?

0 comments: