Friday, February 22, 2008

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

A- Attached or Single? Married-11 years
B- Best Friend? I have lots...Matt, my sissies, Tammy, Toni, Jamie. (Stay tuned for a blog about that very thing!!)
C- Cake or Pie? Pie all the way
D- Day of Choice? Thursday
E- Essential Item? Chap Stick, I bet all of you could have guessed that!
F- Favorite Color? Brown
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Gummy bears, I just bought some upta Costco today!
H- Hometown? Provo
F- Favorite Indulgence? Chocolate, I actually don't have it as much as I would like, it is too many points!
J- January or July? July
K- Kids? 3
L- Life isn't complete without? Family
M- Marriage date? December 23, 1996
N- Number of brothers and sisters? 5 brothers, 4 sisters
O- Oranges or Apples? Apples, but they have to be REALLY crisp.
P- Phobias and Fears? I am mouse-a-phobic.
R- Reason to smile? Listening to the kids practice piano.
S- Season of choice? Spring
T- Tag three people? Amanda, Suzy, Anna
U- Unknown fact about me? (What's your secret Liza?) I can't think of anything right now, how boring.
V- Vegetable? Celery (with ranch at Winger's with Sticky Fingers...I'm going there for lunch on my birthday...anyone who wants to come is invited), artichokes, asparagus
W- Worst Habit? Putting my holiday decorations up WWWAAAYYY too early!
X-ray or Ultrasound? I don't know if I have ever had an x-ray...oh wait maybe when I was about 6 months old and fell off the car and cracked my skull. I have had at least 50 ultrasounds.
Y- Your favorite food? This could take a while...Winger's Sticky Fingers, Training Table, Los, Mama Chus, etc!!
Z- Zodiac Sign? Pisces

1 comments:

liza said...

punkyun, i don't really have a secret. i just couldn't think of anything interesting to say (write). although, i could pretend that i do and torture a few people.

poor baby! they just didn't pay any attention to the six month old baby on top of the car!

hershey's special dark 60 calorie sticks- ONE point baby!