Mom bought Christopher this one piece suit for $4 at a yard sale...best $4 ever spent. It keeps him so warm, he loves it.
Let the fun begin!!!
Lily was eating the snow from the parking lot. Yum, nice and clean!
I couldn't get the 4 little girls to hold still or get close enough to take a picture.
Lily and Brandy trying to pose together, but with all those clothes on it was hard to move.
Saturday, December 29, 2007
Sledding at Canyon Crest Elementary
Posted by Melissa Miller at 8:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
i want a onesie snowsuit! them girls sure are cute. i can hardly tell who is who. i didn't know canyon crest had a hill.
Um, how do you get these cool backgrounds. You explained once, but it made no sense to me and I couldn't get it to work on mine. Apparently I am digitally dumb. Help me please! When you come to my house tomorrow I will trade a massage for blog help.
Every time I changed my background, it would erase my links, so I stopped putting links on my blog, because I like to change my background frequently. I'm pretty sure that every time you change the background, it will erase the links, but there's got to be a way to repost them easily without having to retype them. I think you could probably save a copy of your blog, then just go and copy and paste them again with the new background, but I don't know how to save a copy of it. This is all trial and error for me, and I haven't cared enough about my links to learn how to keep them when I change backgrounds. Sorry that's not much help. If I ever figure it out, I'll let you know. Come by anytime to see the new colors.
Post a Comment