Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas Eve

We always spend Christmas Eve day at Grandpa Jim's and Grandma Jacci's. The kids go sledding, drink hot chocolate, eat yummy soup, and open presents! I only took one picture this year! Apparently, I was busy with other stuff. This is Jacci's daughter, Chelsey. AKA Auntie. The kids ABSOLUTELY adore her...and I think she feels the same way!! Lily didn't want to smile for the camera.
Lily fell asleep on the way home, so she didn't get to open her Christmas Eve jammies.
I was trying to put my hand over Christopher's face, but Madeline took the picture too quick!
He is still a Momma's boy...and I don't mind one bit.
Madeline is always up for cuddling!

5 comments:

liza said...

you cute little snuggle bears. do you have a family room and a living room? i don't know your new house.

Melissa Miller said...

We have a living room on the main floor, and a big family room/play room in the basement. I could draw ya a picture if you'd like!!

liza said...

ok, then do it!

Melissa Miller said...

go to:
http://www.bastianhomes.com/2k5parade.html
then click on:
"see the floor plan of the Cami"...or something like that.

Our floor plan is just like that except we don't have the big huge cold storage room, just the smaller one.

Benji Pearson said...

Melissa you sure look cute! Are you making it a goal to be in more pictures this year!