Saturday, November 10, 2007

I (heart) Cats!!

Um, Christopher found a mouse HEAD in our backyard today.

My neighbors have about 50 cats. I'm thinking of leaving them food on my back porch so they will hang out in my yard more often. It will be REALLY good food. So they will say to their other cat friends: "Hey, lets go over to the Miller's. That is the party house, they always have good food. And my fellow cats, we will protect that wimpy Melissa from all the mice in the world, because she gives us REALLY good food. We will not allow one single mouse to come within 10,000 feet of her beloved house".

I wanted to take a picture of said head, but Christopher buried it, and couldn't remember where, because he buried it like 30 minutes ago, and that is ancient history. He couldn't have buried it deep because our dirt is VERY hard, so it must be laying to rest about 1/4 inch under a few pieces of dirt.

I will say it again, I (heart) cats.

4 comments:

Tropicanna said...

Just the mouse head?? Sick! I would about die.

liza said...

I (heart) you so much!

Melissa Miller said...

Yes, it was just the head. I was thinking I could attach it to a pin and make a great broach for Grandma!! Then she could have a cat AND a mouse!!!

liza said...

blechk...xyz...pdq!