Cute pics! i am goina' take these to add to our party pics. The best part about that last one with the mummy is that cute little ducky in the back ground!!
The last picture made me laugh! I love that Lily is just lounging, not a care in the world! What is she looking down at????? You have a cute bunch! Did you put your Christmas up yet? I have been noticing a few trees in windows, I feel fully justified in getting mine out on Saturday. Tim is going to come around!
She is looking at her beloved sucker. I think she ate at least 15 suckers on Halloween...and I'm not kidding. She kept getting all her suckers out and lining them up, and talking to them! She loves suckers. I didn't get Christmas out yet. I have 3 doctors appointments this week, 2 in SLC (for the insulin study conclusion) so I think I will wait until next week. I think I will need a good solid several days to do it! I love it so much. I haven't seen trees up but I have seen plenty of Christmas lights.
I'm so jealous you went on a cruise! By the way, I love the little chick! We got our halloween costumes from buycostumes.com, but there are a lot of online stores. They had the cheapest followed by costumecraze.com which is in Utah.
Oh my heck! I love the Halloween pictures! The ducky costume is so adorable. I want one just like it for my costume next year. Do they make them in adult sizes?
5 comments:
Cute pics! i am goina' take these to add to our party pics. The best part about that last one with the mummy is that cute little ducky in the back ground!!
The last picture made me laugh! I love that Lily is just lounging, not a care in the world! What is she looking down at????? You have a cute bunch! Did you put your Christmas up yet? I have been noticing a few trees in windows, I feel fully justified in getting mine out on Saturday. Tim is going to come around!
She is looking at her beloved sucker. I think she ate at least 15 suckers on Halloween...and I'm not kidding. She kept getting all her suckers out and lining them up, and talking to them! She loves suckers.
I didn't get Christmas out yet. I have 3 doctors appointments this week, 2 in SLC (for the insulin study conclusion) so I think I will wait until next week. I think I will need a good solid several days to do it! I love it so much. I haven't seen trees up but I have seen plenty of Christmas lights.
I'm so jealous you went on a cruise! By the way, I love the little chick! We got our halloween costumes from buycostumes.com, but there are a lot of online stores. They had the cheapest followed by costumecraze.com which is in Utah.
Oh my heck! I love the Halloween pictures! The ducky costume is so adorable. I want one just like it for my costume next year. Do they make them in adult sizes?
Post a Comment